Wednesday 18 May 2011

Jaime Pressly Feet - Steps Out in Olive Suede Pumps

Jaime Pressly Steps Out in Olive Suede Pumps

StyleBistro - ‎May 17, 2011‎
Actress Jaime Pressly attends the 2011 Fox Upfront at Wollman Rink - Central Park on May 16, 2011 in New York City. (Getty Images North America)more pics » Jaime Pressly Jaime Pressly balanced her filmy tunic dress with olive suede peep-toes at the Fox ...

Fox Fall 2011 sneak peek: 'I Hate My Teenage Daughter'

Chicago Tribune (blog) - Curt Wagner - ‎May 16, 2011‎
Love Jaime Pressly, but the fall Fox comedy “I Hate My Teenage Daughter” looks like a reject from the

Saturday morning lineup on Disney Kids. Check out the Fox clip and show description below. 7:30 pm Wednesdays"I Hate My Teenage ...
 
New York Magazine - Digita 


image image image
image

No comments:

Post a Comment