Tuesday 17 May 2011

Lucie Vachova Feet

10th May 2011 8:53
 
CR 2003 Miss Lucy Krizkova Váchová (26) would be broke for the charity.  

She's also this Sunday at the Old Town Square, where the Prague marathon took a two kilometer walk to the Foundation working with mentally handicapped people. He wanted to run. Health status, however, let her.
 
"In gymnastics I have bad knees and a long line for me would mean torture. I chose the ECO a two kilometer walk, 

I walked alongside my friends from Mental Power Prague Film Festival, "she starred in the target model, which collaborates with the Foundation for several years.
 
"Always glad to help. If I can help the sport and it is for me an absolutely perfect combination, 

"she said Super.cz model, which was not appreciated by the organization of the event perfectly mastered. "I must say I am glad that there is a background in this heat comes Mattoni bottle of fruit and certainly convenient," Lucy smiled.
 
Prague International Marathon did not want to miss the Czech sports legend and Olympic gold medalist Dan Zátopková. It is during his active career devoted to the javelin.  

But her husband Emil indelible mark on the history of endurance races. It was because the first person that passed the ten kilometer track twenty-nine minutes and twenty-kilometer line under one hour.





No comments:

Post a Comment