Wednesday 15 June 2011

Amy Adams Feet - `I`m not as clever as I used to be`

Amy Adams Confirmed For Paul Thomas Anderson's Next Film, Shooting This Month

 

Cinema Blend - ‎Jun 1, 2011‎
Though before the summer is through she'll have dyed her hair dark and joined the production of Zack Snyder's Superman: Man of Steel, Amy Adams is making time for a much smaller and even more highly anticipated project first. ...
 
 

Amy Adams: `I`m not as clever as I used to be`

Monsters and Critics.com - Vicky Allison - ‎Jun 8, 2011‎
Amy added to British Stylist magazine: 'I'm afraid to make any big life decisions at this point. I've not had eight hours sleep in over a year, which I'm sure many people can empathise with, but you know, I really, really like it. ...
 

Amy Adams Wants Drama Roles

Contactmusic.com - ‎Jun 8, 2011‎
Amy Adams is keen to land more roles in drama films after her starring role in 'The Fighter'. Amy Adams wants to play more dramatic characters. The Oscar-nominated actress most recently took a turn as opinionated boxer's wife Charlene in 'The Fighter', ...

Amy Adams joins Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Scientology' movie

The Guardian - ‎Jun 3, 2011‎
Amy Adams completes cast of Scientology-inspired film. Photograph: Broadimage/Rex Features Paul Thomas Anderson is assembling an all-star cast for his next project, reportedly a film about the forging of an organisation similar to Scientology. ...
Insomniac Mania

Amy Adams Likes Dramatic Roles

Showbiz Spy - ‎Jun 10, 2011‎
Adams recently reminisced on a past Q&A session with a reporter who stunned the actress after seeming to be surprised about the fact that she's had sex. “I didn't know what to say,” she said. “I was like, 'Excuse me if it takes a minute to process the ...





No comments:

Post a Comment