Thursday 16 June 2011

Zuzana - http://www.bodyrock.tv - Pump It! Workout

www.bodyrock.tv - She's Amazing Give her some Love on her site

http://www.bdyrock.tv/



http://www.youtube.com/user/charliejames1975

Daily Fitness and Diet Video Tips with Zuzana.

Pump It! Workout

Hi BodyRockers,
Congratulations to everyone who broke the Burpee Barrier yesterday and completed 100+ Burpees in 10 Minutes or Less. Also a huge thumbs up to everyone who made the attempt and fell short of 100. The whole point of this challenge was to smash through your own barriers and push beyond the limits of what you believed to be possible for yourself. I completed 121 Burpees in 10 minutes. The next time we attempt to smash the Burpee Barrier we are going to set the bar at 125 :)

If you want to see what I looked like when I have pushed to the point where I can’t even talk, watch today’s video. I really put my all into this one and had to call a time out at the end before I could string out a sentence

:) I will tell you guys this until I am blue in the face, but its one of the most important points of training in this style of short but intense workouts: PUSH TO THE MAX!

We each have our own max output so it’s up to you to develop the focus and awareness to pay attention to your body during each training session so you can clock in on your effort level :)

I can’t be right there with you in the room, but I care enough about your progress to kick your ass into gear from here with my words, and by showing you how hard I push :)
 
Enjoy your training!
Zuzana & Freddy













































No comments:

Post a Comment