Saturday 23 April 2011

Claire Danes Feet - 'As Cool As I Am' begins filming in New Mexico

'As Cool As I Am' begins filming in New Mexico next month, Extras needed

On Location Vacations -
by Christine on April 23, 2011 · 0 comments Claire Danes and James Marsden are headed to New Mexico to shoot As Cool As I Am, based on Pete Fromm's coming-of-age novel about a teenage girl in Montana who has a troubled mother and often absent father. ...
 
Feature Film `As Cool As I Am' Will S



Claire Danes and James Marsden Set to Play Parents in As Cool As I Am

New York Magazine - ‎Apr 19, 2011‎
Claire Danes is now officially old enough to play a mom to a teenage daughter. She's been cast alongside James Marsden as the parents in As Cool As I Am, the adaptation of Pete Fromm's coming-of-age novel about a teenage girl, her troubled mother, ...
 
Screen Junkies - Up and Comers






No comments:

Post a Comment