Monday 18 April 2011

www.bodyrock.tv - She's Amazing Give her some Love on her site

http://www.bdyrock.tv/

http://www.youtube.com/user/charliejames1975

Daily Fitness and Diet Video Tips with Zuzana.
















Hi BodyRockers,
This week we are going to focus our workouts on fat loss and buns :) also the diet challenge for this week is to follow all of the challenges at once. There is 8 of them so give it a try and have 1 week of perfect diet. You can find them all in the Rock Your Diet section.
By the way, I have got some interesting feedback on my story about the Fortune Teller that I went to. Some of you have written me that fortune tellers are evil and if I want to know my future I should go to church instead. Are there some other places where I can learn about my future? I would like to know all of them so that I can try all possibilities :) My mom for example gave me this advice on Friday: Write your wish on a paper and then on one side of the paper write what you can do to make that dream come true and on the other side of the paper write what the Universe should do to make that happen. So I wanted to try that but I started with a small wish first. I wanted to have an amazing day with Freddy on Saturday so I wrote down that I will take us on a nice trip and what I wanted from the Universe was a beautiful wheater, no traffic and just lots of good luck on the road. It all worked out very well and we both agreed that this was one of the best days that we have ever spent together. Now I believe in wishes coming true if you write them down on a piece of paper :)

Enjoy your workout,
Zuzana & Freddy

 













No comments:

Post a Comment