Tuesday 19 April 2011

Reese Witherspoon Feet - Pattinson makes Reese feel second best

Pattinson makes Reese feel second best

Indian Express -
Actors Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon attend the premiere of "Water For Elephants" at The Ziegfeld Theater in New York. (AP) Oscar-winning actress Reese Witherspoon said she felt like a "consolation prize" at the premiere of her new film 'Water ...

Reese Witherspoon: I'm "Bummed I'm Not Invited" to Royal Wedding

Us Magazine -
Reese Witherspoon wanted an invitation to the royal wedding! In her Live! With Regis and Kelly appearance on Tuesday morning, the newly-married 35-year-old joked: "I'm kind of bummed I'm not invited… I invited them to my wedding! ...
Reese Witherspoon's Platinum Blonde Hair On 'Regis & Kelly': How To Get The Look! Hollywood Life





No comments:

Post a Comment